Monday, July 9, 2012

Random Thoughts About The White Sox

by Joe Persinger
@BrewMastrJoe on twitter


*Whats with that HEY HEY GOODBYE stuff at "the Cell"??  Are Sox fan's and Bull's fans one in the same? I guess not because the Bulls are a cherished franchise in Chicago

*Speaking of which, how could you rename a historical franchise's ball park after a cellular phone company?? I guess Tampax was already taken.....

*If I hear another Sox fan tell me how they won the World Series 7 YEARS AGO, I'm just going to shake my head and call that person ignorant 

*I think its funny how White Sox fan's don't realize they were given the Cub's old moniker (The White Stockings) when they were introduced as an American League team in 1901

*Did I mention White Sox fans still go on and on about that world series they won 7 YEARS AGO

*At least the Cub's didnt throw a World Series (or get caught doing it)

*White Sox have 8 players banned from Major League Baseball....Cub's: 0

*Bud Selig tried to move the White Sox to Milwaukee back in 1969. I'm kind of torn on the outcome of that.

*One time I had a White Sox fan call Cub's fans a bunch of yuppies. Then he drove off in his Land Rover while telling his buddy he just schooled a Cub's fan on his Iphone.

*The White Sox sux

*It's good to know White Sox fans are OK with the fact they park their cars, grill, drink, and liter on the same spot they won the World Series in 1917 (The Old Comisky Park, now a parking lot)

*What's the difference between a White Sox fan and a Green Bay Packers fan? 204 miles.

*The American League used to be a Minor League system. Not much has changed since then.

*Hawk is an idiot. I got your ducksnort right here.......

*There's a reason Harey Carey left the south-side for the north side.

*Jerry Reinsdorf and Krause 

*Ken Williams doesn't wash his hands after he pees (worked Spring Training and ran into him in the can upstairs by the owners box)

*LOL one name: Ken Griffey jr

*I still dont see why this Beckham guy is supposed to be good

*Only a White Sox fans think their team is Number one in Chicago

*The "Cell" is the worst baseball park in America

*Most White Sox fans don't even know that the Ramp (by the original Comisky home plate) is suppose to mirror the Old Comisky park building

*Correct me if I'm wrong, but a father/son (both White Sox fans) try to beat up a first base coach?

No comments:

Post a Comment